BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 20



OOOOLLLLLLAAAAAAA DDDDDDEEEEEE AAAAAFFFFRRRRIIIICCCCCCAAAA!!!!

I am doing awesome right now. I love it here in Mozambique so much. It’s AAMMMAAAZZZINNNGG.

I miss having those family get together. And was there any new temples announced???
Yeah Terence told me a little about his situation. I am going to be praying for him and his family this week.

Well my house..... It has a total de six elders. It has two bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, and a garage. So it’s huge. I love living here. Friday of next week is already transfer meeting. President Spendlove is going to be opening up a new area from what I heard so maybe I will help open. That would be awesome. My schedule is never the same. Sometimes we have studies all morning than go out in the afternoon. Or have appointments in the morning and afternoon and do studies in the evening. You never know. It only depends on your investigator.

That’s weird how they all came home from their missions already. MALUCO!

Last week we had training on Tuesday and Wednesday with President Spendlove. The first presidency came out with some new ways to teach your investigator. So he was telling us about those. On Monday night, I slept at the assistant’s house because I had to do some Visa stuff. We waited two hours in line. Once I got up, they took my picture, fingerprint, and I had to sign something. That was it. It took no time to do it. ha ha. We have something called the banana break. We sing this song than eat a banana. President Spendlove called me into the middle of it. I had to sing the song by myself. I was so nervous. ha ha. And on the way home from one, we got in a little fender bender. The like stopped. But no one got hurt.

We also got 8 new investigators this week. So we have been pretty lucky and busy. One time coming home, we got a free ride from random guy. It was cool. ha ha.

Oh mom, in next week’s email can you send your fried chicken recipe. I have told other elders here about it and they want to try it. So that would be OPTIMO!!!

I had a bug fly into my eye this week. We were walking with a branch missionary at the time and they blew it out. It felt so weird. ha ha

since yesterday was a holiday here, every store was closed. So for this week that why we have P-day on Tuesday. But for only this week. And by the way, with daylight savings time in the States, I am 10 hours ahead here. So make sure emails are sent early please. Thanks.

In those attachments are some pictures for you guys. Enjoy. And for the package I have not got it. But hopefully this week or next week I will. And no on the letter still.

That all for this week. Until next week. And write me letters.PPPLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE. And send them to the Utah address. LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU ALLLLLLLL.

-Elder Sirrine
p.s. with a Christmas package you should send at the end of October or 1st week of November since there will be so many packages sent and how long it will take. Love you

0 comments: